🏆Congratulations to All Business Owners
➡️ First of all congratulations to all business owners whether you are a sole trader, small business, medium sized business or a big business.
We all have a dream to make a difference, to create a service or product that solves a problem, get plenty of sales and be mega-successful.
➡️ In the real world we know there are a number of harsh realities.
One of them being that just because you have an all-singing and dancing website it doesn’t automatically mean that success will follow.
➡️ Let us examine this further to make sense of what I said.
If you are not getting traffic to your website then no-one will see it but this also applies to social media and so many other aspects of your business.
Who Are JobPloy Solutions❓
🧿 I’m lucky enough to work for JobPloy Solutions, and our mission is to make life easier for all businesses by helping them to reduce costs, giving them access to the best business growth software and helping them to grow.
🧿 It’s also to showcase and reward companies that look after employees and job candidates.
🧿 This is why we want to share the following valuable Business Growth Tips with you.
How to Grow Your Business Online❓
How to grow your business online is all about these great business tips we’re sharing and they’re useful to all companies, regardless of your size or setup and will help you to grow and prosper.
Develop a Niche and Unique Brand
Identifying your niche is what can make or break your business dreams.
The more specific this niche, the better it is for your company.
Once you have specified your niche, you can successfully tap into this target market and grow your business by giving customers what they want.
Knowing your market will help you develop structured and detailed plans and strategies on how to grow your business.
We’ve developed a unique brand, regarding JobPloy Solutions but we don’t want to stop there. We also ensure that all companies that joins us have this critical marketing advantage.
If you want to find out more about how your company could become a unique brand feel free to find out more.
Know Your Audience
To be successful, it’s so important that you know who your target audience is.
The more you know your audience, the better you will be able to cater to them, and the more they will turn to your business.
This, in turn, will help you to develop a robust digital strategy and increase your online sales.
Do your market research so you can get to understand as much as possible about your customer. Like what’s been and still are their challenges and pain points.
What problems can you ultimately solve for them?
You can then use this information to grow your business.
According to Salford Business School, content marketing is the creating and sharing of online content. This is in order to promote your brand and encourage your audience to visit your website.
Brand awareness is increased by using storytelling and sharing information.
– Foundation of any digital marketing campaign is content and Google loves high-quality, original content.
– Audiences are informed by content | Making content that informs your audience can be about fascinating facts, addressing issues they may have, helping them to settle on the right buying decision and simplifying their lives.
– Good content that educates and provides solutions will lead to sales, if structured properly and includes call to actions (CTA’s). For example:
Sign-up Now or Find Out More
– Drives Social Media Engagement | This is where you can speak directly to your target audience. If they like what they see there’s the potential for your content to be shared on that particular platform and across social media. It may also be picked up by people with huge followings or influencers giving you a massive, new audience.
– The Power of Your Brand is reflected in your content | Therefore you can showcase your brand, your business, and your expertise.
Credit: Salford Business School
– Having a social media presence across various platforms can be very beneficial for your business.
– You can use high quality content, giving your audience tips and advice, informing them about the latest trends in their industry and providing solutions will build your following.
– Be careful not to spread yourself too thinly by committing yourself to too many social media platforms.
How to Grow Your Business Online
Create a Blog
According to Demand Metric, companies with blogs attract 67% more leads each month than companies that don’t have them.
– More website visitors
– Allows you to target specific clients
– Increase sales
– Promote your products and services
– Build trust with potential customers
– Build relationships with customers and other companies
– Reinforce your brand
Email Marketing continues to be the most effective tool for businesses.
– Return on Investment | According to the DMA, the return on investment for email marketing is £35.00 for every £1.00 spent.
– Instant impact
– Easy to share offers with friends and family
– Easy to measure results as much of the email marketing software enables to track if emails are being opened, click-through rates and conversions.
– Drives revenue
– Reach an already engaged audience | Because the person who signed-up, gave their full permission, this usually means higher conversion rates as interest was already there in your brand.
– Low costs compared to most other forms of marketing
Video marketing is the use of videos for promoting and telling your audience about your product or service.
It helps increase engagement on your digital and social channels also educates your audience.
Here are some stunning video statistics that you really need to look at if you’re serious about growing your business.
– According to Animoto, 73% of consumers have been influenced by a brand’s social media presence when making purchasing decisions.
– 96% of people turn to Videos to Learn More About a Product or Service
– According to Cisco, 82% of global internet traffic will come from either video streaming or video downloads in 2022.
– Theses figure are from Blue Host: 90% of online consumers report that a business’ product or service video helps them make a decision to buy | 65% of executives who watch work-related videos visit the business’ website afterwards | 64% of people who visit a business’ website are likely to buy their product after watching a video
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine next to Google and people upload more than 100 hours of video per minute to YouTube. It’s one of the best ways to communicate to a wide audience.
– If you set up a YouTube channel and post videos regularly you can potentially reach a huge audience.
– Improves your search engine ranking
– Powerful Branding
– Video is mobile-friendly
📚 Business Directories
These are very useful tools to help you gain credibility, provide links to your website and increase your visibility across the internet.
It’s recommended where possible to do your research and ensure that the directory is a high quality directory that gives you plenty of options to grow, from Free Listings to Premium Listings enabling you to fully showcase your business with the use of video and social media.
JobPloy Solutions is such a directory and with it’s beautiful, high-quality listings also offering your company the priceless opportunity to take advantage of our Unique Branding Strategies – What’s not to like!
Google My Business
It’s also worth noting that one of biggest and most effective directories out there is Google My Business and it’s Free.
Take a look at our Google My Business Listing to give you some idea of it’s value.
How to Grow Your Business Online
📜 Business Certification
✅ You’ve achieved Certification by meeting a specific set of criteria, that makes you special
✅ Enhanced Credibility
✅ Improved Reputation
✅ Respect from Peers
✨Get More Customer Reviews
Have you noticed how important Reviews have become?
Also they seem to play a central role in deciding the service or the product that we ultimately go for.
Whether we require a House Cleaner or a new Television we are constantly reading reviews and making buying decisions around that.
This is because they build trust and credibility as well as telling others what kind of experience they can expect from a particular business.
According to Story Ninety-Four 89% of marketers say video testimonials are the most effective content marketing tactic. This is because 96% of people turn to videos to learn more about a product or service.
The Good News is we’ve Teamed Up with Cloutly, a world renowned software company, so you can:
– Get more Customer Reviews and Grow your business
– Significantly, Out-perform your competitors in online search results!
– Access all Reviews in one place
– Get Amazing Technology & Great Customer Support