Career Level Manager
Devonshire Hayes have partnered with a Global Security manufacturer who are on the look out for a 1st Line support engineer to join a newly acquired business, who is eager and keen to learn and develop their IT skills.
You will be working closely with the Head of IT, and will be able to draw upon years of experience to develop and progress your on career. Have you got some of the below?
To ensure that the users experience for accessing their applications meets or exceeds their expectations.
* Assist with resolving IT queries in the business
* Answering incoming calls / communication with end users
* Logging issues with a ticket system
* Monitor and improve on Customer Satisfaction scores
* Resolving software and hardware problems through escalation
* Support for Microsoft O365 Products
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
* IT Service Desk skills preferred
* UK Driving licence / access to car essential
* Customer service experience
* Windows 10
* Internet Access for home broadband users
* Network Printers
* Dell PC's & Laptops
* Android & iPhone mobiles, tablets
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to learn quickly
* Enthusiastic and eager to learn
If you are interested, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss th role further.