Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking an experience 1st Line IT Support Engineer, to be based in Chelmsford.
• Some of what you will be doing include:
• Answering calls and responding to tickets from customers.
• Provide remote support to resolve problems that the customer is facing relating to any aspect of their IT.
• Triage incoming calls and tickets and liaise with the wider IT team to manage escalations.
• Provide on-site technical support at clients premises where necessary
• Adhere to defined KPIs and meet the expected SLAs.
• Consistently contribute to and update documentation.
• On-board and off-board users.
• Monitor backups daily and report on any issues that arise.
Key Skills & Experience:
• The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 years experience in an IT support environment
• Experience with support of Windows Desktop OS
• Good working knowledge of PC, laptop and printer hardware
• Good working knowledge of the full MS Office suite
• Basic knowledge of IT networking and cabling
• Excellent telephone manner with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills with a logical train of thought
Any Experience With The Following Would Be a Bonus:
• Support for VoIP systems
• Office 365 administration
• Support for Mac OSX
• Basic server administration (AD user account creation, password resets, etc.)
• Any IT certifications from Microsoft, CCNA or other relevant IT certifications would be highly beneficial towards your application.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful