Career Level Manager
1st Line Support Engineer – up to 30K + 2x Overtime – Bournemouth
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a 1st Line Support Engineer within a Microsoft Gold Partnered, Managed Service Provider (MSP) in Bourenmouth.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate 1st Line Support Engineer to join a forward thinking and growing MSP. There is ample opportunity for career progression with the company thriving and experiencing a 50% expansion over the last 18 months.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. The environment is relaxed yet professional, gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility.
1st Line Support Engineer experience:
* Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
* Office 365 Email Solutions
* Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 Mailbox Management
* Active Directory Users/Computers Management
* Basic Client-side Networking experience
* Liaise with 3rd party suppliers ensuring faults are logged, managed and that SLAs are met
* Microsoft Office Applications
* Prior experience working within a Managed Service Desk provider (beneficial)
* Proven experience resolving incidents quickly by using remote support tools
* Exposure to HP and Dell hardware.
We are not expecting the 1st Line Support Engineer to have experience in all the technologies above, just a strong basis knowledge and passion to learn more!
You will be self motivated 1st Line Support Engineer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create an fluid environment. The successful 1st Line Support Engineer should have strong problem solving abilities, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this 1st Line Support Engineer position or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further details