Career Level Manager
My leading IT services client, are looking for someone with 2nd line support experience to join their busy service desk in their centre of excellence in West Drayton.
Hours: Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours over 3 shifts covering 07.00 – 19.00
* Must be self-motivated with excellent customer service and liaison skills
* To be proactive and "own" calls residing on the Service Desk
* Drive/manage calls to resolution within SLA
* Handle calls escalated from 1st line
* Pro-actively resolve issues with service calls, escalating when required
* Ability to mentor and instil best practices in others in terms of ticket management and customer care.
* Excellent communicator both written and verbally
* The ability to work well alone and under pressure
* Analytical Skills
* Previous Service/Help Desk experience MS Office Suite (to include up to Office 365), Internet, email (Outlook – Exchange/ Google mail), fault diagnosis, AD, Citrix.
* Wintel knowledge (Win 10, Windows Server 2008/16)
* Basic Networking knowledge
* Working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Office 365
* Knowledge of ITIL practices and processes (beneficial)
* MCITP Windows Server/Workstation Administration
* Microsoft Office Specialist (to include MS Azure and O365)
* ITIL Service Management Foundation
* SAN technologies