Career Level Manager
Account Director – Data Marketing experience a must.
Location: Hybrid / London
A dynamic data solutions company dedicated to helping organisations solve complex business challenges. Combining our data solutions with our delivery capabilities and tailored approach, addressing core problems that exist for clients within the lifecycle of their customers.
About the Role
The client services team are responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients, that include a combination of household brands and marketing service providers.
As an Account Director within the directs team, you will serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. We’re looking for a someone with great organisation and communication skills, a natural relationship builder and a bit geeky at heart.
We’re focused on delivering a great service, exceeding our client’s objectives and identifying the next exciting project to immerse ourselves in.
Key responsibilities include:
* Client account lead across several brands, with the aim of increased retention revenue and growth:
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
* Work closely with senior clients to understand their requirements, and to build relationships. Present back strategies that will help them engage with their customers and generate business revenue.
* Consultative approach to client development, using experience and knowledge to provide advice and recommendations in a timely manner.
* Devise and implement strategic account plans to support retention and growth.
* Identify areas of improvement affecting quality, product, and revenue, and work with business to implement revised processes.
* Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding. Work closely with clients to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions.
* Communicating to the client base on future improvements to the products and the roadmap
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the data for marketing industry, and data solution development is essential (minimum 4 years).
A mature attitude and aptitude are key, and the following skills are needed:
* Ability to manage conflicting demands, prioritise and delegate tasks. Tight organisational and time management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications, including strong presentation, proposal writing and negotiation skills at a senior level.
* Must be highly numerate and commercially aware
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Methodical with excellent organisational skills
* Experience of FastStats or similar would also be highly beneficial
* Excellent Direct Marketing Industry knowledge