Career Level Manager
Our client is seeking an Account Executive to join their prestigious company. The successful candidate will manage the administration of the client account team and have a proven background, interest or experience in aspects of marketing or event management.
* Manage the administration of the client account team.
* Manage the co-ordination of the designated Account Team with other departments (design studio/ Production/ Operations etc.).
* Delivery of ad-hoc client account team requests.
* Assisting with national events where appropriate alongside the Client Account Manager and the Event Production Team.
* Delivery of Tier 3 events.
* Assist the Client Account Manager with client hosting on large scale events.
* Assist Client Account Manager with data preparation for presentations.
* Provide exceptional customer service to the Client acting as a contact point when Client Account Manager is absent or out of office, including answering enquiries effectively, handling queries and requests.
* Occasional attendance at meetings may be required.
Key skills and experience:
* A confident, enthusiastic, highly organised individual with a flexible working nature, excellent multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude, and the ability to prioritise.
* An excellent communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to communicate with a variety of individuals professionally.
* A proven background, interest, or experience in aspects of marketing or event management. A degree in either subject desirable.
* Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Excellent attention to detail and work to a high standard.
* Resourceful, self-starting, and excellent use of initiative.
* Computer literate using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Key Words: Administration, clients, customer service, events, marketing.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK