Career Level Manager
Account Manager – Fully Remote
£40,000 – OTE – £65,000
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling an extensive range of IT infrastructure solutions and services. You will work towards a personal gross profit and services target. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle and will create new business with a view to growing your own account base, which you will then maximise by selling our extensive range of solutions and services.
* Maintain existing customer base, delivering exceptional service through your own efforts and the wider team
* Target new business through direct prospect communication, campaigns, Partners, consultant relationships, Tender participation and existing business network / customer knowledge.
* To be conversant and continuously increase product knowledge, sales skills/techniques and commercial acumen
* To operate within a virtual team (includes Technical Consultants, Service Delivery Manager, and Project Manager etc.) and hold commercial responsibility and bid sign off responsibility before release.
* To play a key part in educating the operational team of the scope and delivery requirements for your customer.
* To work closely with partners, pre-sales and design teams to ensure the right supply chain is available to maximise and win opportunities.
* Attend presentation opportunities and project interviews as required with assistance from Sales Manager.
* Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout, with guidance from Sales Manager
* Have a desire to learn and develop a career in IT Sales
* Be someone with a professional personal presentation
* Be confident in dealing with people at all levels
* Be well organised and be able to make things happen
* Have an outgoing, positive personality with a ‘Can do’ attitude
* Be honest, ethical and without prejudice
* Have the ability to develop the appropriate technical and commercial knowledge
* Referral Scheme
* Tech Scheme
* Shopping discounts
* BUPA Cashplan
* Gym Discounts
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Enhanced Maternity Pay
* Generous Holiday Entitlement
* Sick Pay Scheme
* 1/2 day holiday on your birthday
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)