Career Level Manager
Would you love a career in Sales/Customer Service?
Are you enthusiastic, driven, proactive, ambitious and determined with great phone and face2face skills?
Yes to the above?
Too good to be true? Not when you are working with arguably the best company in Hertfordshire.
Our client is looking to appoint an Account Manager selling bespoke packaging solutions to end users in the food, furniture, retail and general industry. Working B2B delivering the companies values of 'True Customer Love'.
* Retaining and growing existing accounts, demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
* Visiting customers to upsell packaging solutions and customer service visits.
* Manage assigned Accounts to ensure that the Profit Targets are achieved and exceeded
* Be the main point of contact for Key Accounts, with emphasis on the building of relationships throughout the organisation
* Play a pivotal role in the management and ongoing development of Accounts where appropriate.
* Work in a constructive manner with your key internal colleagues across internal sales, customer services and commercial team
Experience selling polythene or general packaging is a bonus but not a requirement. You will be accustomed to retaining business. You will be commercially aware, hard-working and self-driven. Applicants should hold a valid UK driving license.
Full time and Part time opportunities available.
We provide a competitive basic starting salary and operate a range of rewarding bonus/incentive schemes. Our employee benefits include: –
22 days annual leave plus all public/bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Range of company cars or cash allowance (including electric) for qualifying roles
Extensive range of training/development & potential progression opportunities
iPhone, Laptop, company credit card.
Health insurance, Life insurance, Health/Fitness club membership.
Interest free loans to support with house purchases, holidays etc.
Performance and longevity awards