Career Level Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our client in Reigate.
My client requires an Account Manager for this permanent opportunity. The company offers a great working environment, benefits and MFK Recruitment has successfully recruited 16 individuals (including 2 Account Managers!) to the company in the past 3 years!
The company is renowned for developing its staff and there will be several opportunities for the selected candidate to progress.
Salary: £28-£38K basic + uncapped commission. Anticipated OTE of circa £50-65k depending upon experience.
The Account Manager role is hybrid working, it is also essential for the successful candidate to have their own vehicle as some local travel will be involved, to meet clients face-to-face.
The right candidate will be target-driven, with a visible passion for relationship management, technology and negotiation, alongside a strong drive for success and ambition to further develop their career path. The role will be working closely alongside the leadership team to help build on the company’s success to date and ensure sustainable and profitable growth as we expand our client base.
Account Manager – main responsibilities:
* Nurture and develop relationships with existing accounts to enhance customer satisfaction and maximise sales
* Seek new profitable accounts every month to increase recurring revenue
* Complete regular, scheduled face-to-face account reviews with existing clients
* Promote monthly campaigns surrounding my client’s IT products and services to both existing and new clients
* Provide excellent customer services and satisfaction, enhancing the companies Net Promoter Score
* Prepare network overview documentation and sales gap analysis reports for existing and clients in a timely manner
* Keep up to date with new products and developments in the IT sector with regular training
* Collaborating with marketing team members to achieve targeted, relevant sales campaigns to promote the brand and to drive new business enquiries with the very best external messaging for driving forward sales campaigns
* Collaborate with procurement and technical teams to ensure successful project scoping, best value in procurement and quality client service delivery
* Input ideas and feedback on how to continue the successful growth of the B2B/E sales department.
* Contribute to internal Innovation Working Groups to identify, develop and launch new product solutions
Account Manager – skills and experience required:
* At least 2 year’s experience in a similar role
* Confident communicator and strong negotiator
* Goal-orientated and target focused
* Team player
* Careful attention to detail and customers’ needs
* Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise
Some highlights of working with the company:
* Friendly team
* Personalised training platform
* Monthly performance-related incentives – including additional holiday days and vouchers
* Skills assessment and personalised progression plans
* Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Partner
* Microsoft and Google training courses, accreditations and exams
* One-to-One training
* Company healthcare available
* Purchase discounts
* Social & team building activities