Career Level Manager
Our client provides advanced high-precision manufacturing services from centres of excellence. They are a forward looking and technology led organisation that delivers turn-key solutions to satisfy the most demanding of industry sectors in which the products are mission critical.
The Account Manager Role:
The Account Manager will play a key role in working with the current Sales Team in the management and support of the existing customer base and the future development of new accounts.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for responding in a flexible manner to daily challenges, you will often be the first point of contact for many clients, providing assistance with enquiries, quotations and orders, over the telephone and building and maintaining good customer relationships at every opportunity. Full training will include products, sales procedure training, company policies and company culture.
Main duties of the Account Manager would include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Primary responsibility for selected customer(s) and/or program(s)
* Orderbook Management internally and externally
* Participating and/or leading Contract Reviews
* Leading customer Project meetings
* Managing contract updates
* Reporting on customer KPI and escalating as required
* Maintaining information on CRM system
Remuneration & Benefits:
Salary of up to £41,000 dependent on experience. Company bonus scheme based on achieved targets and profitability. Life Insurance, Pension contributions, 5 weeks annual holiday + Bank Holidays.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
* Customer centric attitude
* Strong communication and people management skills
* Competent MS Office user
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good financial awareness
* Self-motivated with an ability to work under pressure
* A technical background in mechanical engineering would be advantageous but not essential