Career Level Manager
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, well established and very well regarded client of ours, based in Poole!
On behalf of our client, we are proud to be seeking an enthusiastic, tenacious, self-motivated individual with B2B experience within a sales environment.
The Account Manager role is part of a dynamic and target driven sales team; managing existing and developing new accounts, to support the continued growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding relationship builder who is dedicated to optimising margins, maximising profitability and ensuring that excellence is prioritised.
This full-time position is office based, but may require travel around the UK and internationally for meetings and trade shows, so candidates must be prepared for this.
Role and Responsibilities
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Respond to sales enquiries (email or phone)
• Build customer relationships, negotiate with customers and manage accounts to achieve agreed annual sales targets
• To execute sales and business development, with commercial capability, to influence decision makers across a range of sectors
• Ensure customer satisfaction and manage quality of product and service delivery to an extremely high standard
• Participate in trade shows, fairs and events
• Generate and qualify business, developing products, events and new areas of business.
• Proven Business to Business experience (preferably within a creative realm), working directly with customers to understand individual expectations
• Proven success in management of existing relationships
• A background knowledge or an understanding of wholesale and retail sales techniques
• Ability to work collaboratively to meet customer expectations
• Persuasiveness and amiability
• Understanding of objectives in order to identify extra opportunities within customer and associated companies.
• Ambitious, goal driven with a competitive edge
• Ability to communicate at all levels (through all mediums) / Excellent interpersonal understanding
• Effective networking with the ability to influence at all levels
• Resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure, think on your feet and achieve agreed deadlines
• Initiative with creative problem solving
• Creative and have an eye for colour and design.
• Ideally experienced in design and costing
• Knowledge of Sage Accounts 50 would be an advantage
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• GCSE Maths and English, Grade C or Above
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills required, then don't delay in getting in touch today to discuss