Career Level Manager
£35,000 ** hybrid position ** 25 days plus bank holidays and closure at Christmas **
A very well established fun, creative and dynamic Marketing Agency based in the heart of Reigate. They have an impressive portfolio of clients and their team take genuine pride in their work. The working environment is a beautiful listed building and they even have an office dog!!
* Are you a pro-active and driven Account Manager working within the creative industry
* Managing a wide variety of design projects and marketing campaigns
* Digital projects so experience in things like display advertising, websites, social media, animation, google analytics, SEO is a must
* Predominantly work alongside the Senior Account Managers on a pillar client for us
* Supporting the senior account management team on larger scale projects
* Manage and grow existing accounts through building excellent client relationships
* Helping manage all aspects of projects to ensure they are delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget
* Attention to detail and the administration side of the role is just as important as creative flair and great people skills
* Excellent people skills – across all levels of stakeholders and fellow staff
* Team player but can work autonomously in a busy team
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Organised and a keen attention to detail
* Understanding and awareness of the creative process, including digital platforms
* Creative flare and intrigue, willingness to stay abreast of digital and creative trends
* Based in Reigate, hybrid (maximum of 2 days wfh)
* Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Office closure for the 2-3 working days between Christmas and New Year
* Discretionary bonus based on company targets being met
* Family/very friendly office with lots of team lunches, summer and Christmas party
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited’s Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.
Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer