Career Level Manager
Our award-winning further education client has an opening for a permanent Account Manager to join their team.
Ideally you will be situated in the South West/ South or central area of the UK and will have a full clean driving licence and access to your own car (business travel costs will be paid for).
If you have previous account management experience, and preferably an understanding of the health sector and knowledge of Further Education, specifically apprenticeships, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full time Monday to Friday role working 37.5 hours per week. The salary on offer is £31,518 – 36,668 plus a quarterly bonus potential which is 20% of annual salary paid quarterly.
Other company benefits include:
A reward, recognition, and wellbeing package which includes, 25 days holiday (close at Christmas)
Discounted gym memberships!
Contributory pension (company matched)
An Award-winning onboarding programme, management development programme and career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development.
– You will be developing and managing relationships with client partners within the health sector, in order to maximise engagement and profitability and develop strong and excellent client relationships
– Contributing to growing the client's presence in the health sector, and creating a wider social care and health division that will contribute to the overall growth through apprenticeship and work-based learning delivery
– Providing an overall service to the client, ensuring that needs are met through the operational team's delivery of bespoke and high-quality training and outstanding customer service
– Previous account management experience is essential, as well as confidence to problem solve, and meet with clients face to face and virtually
– A resilient approach and ability to manage challenges in a positive way
– Previous experience working within the health and or social care sector, as well as any experience of working with levy paying clients and public sector clients is all highly desirable
– A passion for work-based learning is a must!
Please click on apply or call Lucy in Bristol for more information