Career Level Manager
A rapidly expanding Marketing Print Communications Company is looking for a client Account Manager with experience in Direct Mail and Print.
Must have an excellent knowledge and practical understanding of; lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, managing data and data briefs, envelope production, mailing and postal services.
To be responsible for a high level of client communication, that issues are managed and resolved professionally, that clear audit trails for jobs are available, when requested, and have a proactive approach to ensure invoicing is carried out on a timely basis, ensuring all additional costs are captured, communicated in a timely manner and charged on invoices to clients.
* A working knowledge of the range of services provided by the company.
* Manage clients assigned ensuring that the company is presented as a value added solutions provider to all our clients.
* Ensure that all documentation is correctly completed on time and in a presentable manner. To ensure that all documentation meets compliance requirements and that all jobs have an estimate, time and sequence plan, brief, clear work instructions & matrices, approvals, proof of delivery/postage and invoices available.
* To ensure that all invoicing is completed within 48 hours of completion of a job. To ensure that all additional costs are fully documented and invoiced.
* Participate in team meetings for production status and pre-production meetings for new projects.
* Administer jobs with effective cost management to ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
* To ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their job daily.
* To be fully aware of the client portfolio allocated and to track performance on each account to include full awareness of turnover and trends.
* To be fully aware of job status at all times – to ensure a daily presence on the production floor to ascertain jobs are being processed in accordance with client requirements and sign offs.
* To escalate and manage any issues internally through to client resolution and satisfaction.
* To monitor overall client satisfaction through Customer Satisfaction Surveys and scheduled review meetings.
* To attend client review meetings and present management information, identify improvements and new opportunities when required.
* To develop and add additional revenue to active accounts.
* Excellent knowledge and practical understanding of; lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, managing data and data briefs, envelope production, mailing and postal services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective listening skills
* Good administration skills
* Good understanding of Management Information Systems and Microsoft applications.
* Methodical with good attention to detail
* Ability to accurately translate client requirements into production requirements
* Be able to generate innovative and effective solutions and added value to both meet and exceed client requirements
* Able to cope with multiple projects at one time
* Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
* Flexible and able to cope under pressure
* Understanding of commercial issues surrounding jobs and the need for invoicing jobs within 48 hours of completion of work.
* Understanding of responsibilities in regard to compliance issues and safeguarding the company.
* Computer literate familiar with use of management information systems for processing & managing jobs, Microsoft applications, etc