Career Level Manager
Established in 2000, Modern Networks provides information and communications technology solutions and support to businesses nationwide. We take time to understand and anticipate the challenges facing our customers today. We partner with technology vendors including HP, Cisco, NetApp, Microsoft and VMWare to deliver market leading technology solutions which enable organisations to increase their business efficiency, improve customer service and reduce business costs.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of existing customer relationships, supporting with their IT requirements, positioning new services and growing our reoccurring revenues to meet our ambitious business goals. You will spend the majority of your time visiting customers learning about their IT and Communications needs, helping them by providing simple straightforward advice about our services.
Our Account Management team are the face of the business, driving our success and performance. You will be responsible for proactively promoting and selling our services and building long lasting relationships with our customers. The successful candidate will have a technical background with a proven track record in account management sales. You will enjoy the autonomy of managing your own time and setting and attending your own customer appointments.
What makes you a great fit
* You're from a MSP / ISP background and are familiar with IT channels – we primarily work in Property Management, so experience working in this vertical is going to give you a distinct advantage!
* You’re a great communicator – you’ll be the first point of contact for questions, queries, and orders
* Your attention to detail is second to none – part of the job is creating quotations and proposals
* You put the customer first. We need people that will call when they say they will, and go the extra mile to find the right solution.
* You’re process driven –– some of the work we do can be pretty complex with the added excitement of tight deadlines, so we need people who can follow the plan and get it right for our customers every time
* You understand basic IT terminology but are willing to learn further and deeper as new technologies emerge
What you’ll get from us
* Great prospects – once you’ve got to grips with our systems and processes, you’ll have the opportunity to progress with us.
* You like being out and about – we've got a team of desk-based account managers on hand to help out with the admin!
* Knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun colleagues
* A career with room for your personal life in a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life-balance
* Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion – we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger.
Sounds like you?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for delivering a world class service, you will find a home at here at Modern. Or if you’re still not convinced, drop us a line – we’ll arrange an informal chat about the role
Other jobs you may like
Sales Manager / Business Development (CNC Services)Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Coventry, West Midlands (County)