Career Level Manager
A large global print marketing company is looking for an Account Manager for an exciting opportunity to join their growing team located in London..
This role will be to strengthen the existing team and to develop a strategic relationship with our Public sector clients, becoming an established and trusted partner. The Account Manager is responsible for the project management and co-ordination of campaigns, collateral and internal communications on behalf of the Company and client. They are also the first port of and will be the principle provider of the service on behalf of the company.
* Establish strategic relationships with clients and developing an understanding their requirements
* Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders
* Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications
* Deliver against client KPI's and other targets to meet contractual obligations
* Support preparation for client contract review meetings and client development opportunities
* Engage with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership with us
* Ensure all procurement activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines
* Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems.
* Provides a high level of personal admin
* Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Core Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience in all Print disciplines and Direct Mail services
* Preferably experience of the financial services industry
* Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
* A dynamic, positive and proactive approach to all work
* Strong commercial awareness, proven influencing and negotiations skills
* A broad and in-depth print technical & commercial knowledge
* Preferably a strong background gained in the print management sector
* Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering diverse projects on time and to budget