Career Level Manager
A global company leading the way in marketing, printing and communications, we are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for an exciting opportunity based within our Stockport Office. Reporting to the Services Director you will work alongside the team to co-ordinate and be responsible for the delivery and development of projects from concept to completion and be able to come up with new ideas, tactics and always identify new opportunities. You will be outgoing, confident, client focused, dedicated, creative with an understanding of client needs.
* To manage a portfolio of accounts from varying business sectors, manage on-going projects with client to a high standard, liaising with clients and internal departments to ensure our clients receive exceptional service, opportunities for growth are identified and developed through a commitment of our customer service excellence.
* Ensure satisfaction is achieved at all times through pro-active management and communication.
* Retention and development of clients through the provision of first-class services.
* Be the key voice of the company and uphold the company values ensuring we drive reputational excellence within our industry.
* Respond to all client requests for information within a timely manner and in line with the Client Service Team internal SLAs
* Provide quotes to the client from existing price matrices, “It’s Approved” products or templated repeated products
* Carefully work through the clients’ enquiry, ensuring that all information has been captured prior to submitting to estimating
* Submit a detailed brief into estimating to obtain quote for all other products; log the enquiry request in Trello and include a required by date
* Liaise with relevant Sales contact to agree the ‘sell price’ to the client; update the quote accordingly and submit to the client in the required format
* Chase client for quotation feedback and communicate back to the business
* Ensure all additional costs are captured a charged throughout the project
* Obtain schedules from the scheduling team and feedback to the client; be prepared to challenge for better turnaround time if needed and if necessary, escalate to the CSD / OD
* On receipt of written order from the client, produce accurate and detailed information to the Production Project Management Team – to include quotation, order, allocation, artwork, required despatch date etc
* Process standard products through “It’s Approved”.
* Communicate with the client throughout the life of the job on status – ensure the Sales person is kept informed of any key changes/challenges.
* Submit PODs to the client on the due delivery date throughout the day; work with the Production Project Management Team on any delivery failures and ensure resolution is in place
* Ensure PO details are added to job prior to final despatch
* Take part in post-campaign review sessions with the relevant Sales person
* Feed into the post-calculation job review
* Ensure invoicing is completed weekly once a job has been completed
* Complete Non-Conformance reports where necessary liaising with different departments to ensure that information is gathered and corrective action put in place
* Work with the relevant sales contact and the client to improve the accuracy of the incoming brief; look at ways to automate and improve efficiency wherever possible
Key Qualifications, skills and experience:
* IT literate.
* Fast and accurate administrative skills.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent communicator.
* Ability to prioritise under pressure.
* Problem solving attitude.
* Personable approach, with good relationship building skills.
* Be professional, courteous and used to working in a high-pressured client facing environment