Career Level Manager
Capital are representing a growing Legal firm who are looking for administrators to join their team!
Fantastic opportunity for career progression within the Legal Sector. To be considered for this role you will need experience communicating with customers via the telephone.
You will be a member of the client onboarding team and will be responsible for assisting clients in completing new claim enquiries, online, over the phone and from social media platforms. You will also be responsible for explaining the terms and conditions of the conditional fee agreement and any funding options, whilst displaying a professional company image throughout, via both voice and online interactions.
* Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
* Excellent communicator, able to see things from all points of view.
* Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails, social media and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
* Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* Excellent data entry and typing skills
* Ability to work well within a team and participate in team activity’s
* Proficient in the Use in office products such as Word and Excel
* Customer service skills
* Ability to communicate efficiently over the phone and social media
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Liverpool: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location