Career Level Manager
Analytics Manager – Media Agency
£50,000 – £65,000 + Bonus
Our client is a trusted media advisory partner to some of the world’s leading brands. They specialise in advising clients across all aspects of their media supply chain; their agency, their media & technology partners, and their internal operating model.
Due to company growth plans for 2023 the need has arisen to hire an Analytics Manager to join the team.
This is a key role within our client’s Analytics track, leading the analytical delivery of important projects and retainer work. The role primarily comprises responsibility for analytical strands within large scale pitch management projects (e.g. media buying, remuneration, etc.) and directing large scale international media investment tracking work.
Close collaboration with analysts, senior analysts, managers and client leads is essential to ensure our client is delivering high quality work.
The Role – Analytics Manager
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
* Working with directors, managers, and analysts within your Client Account Group to deliver various types of media performance analyses across multiple media channels (on and offline), including large international cost tracking projects, and deep-dives of offline and online campaigns
* Leading pitch management projects in terms of working with the team to set up media buying, remuneration and ad tech comparison exercises, evaluating media agency offers and capabilities, and producing client ready outputs in Tableau and other tools
* Ensuring projects are set up to succeed, establishing project timelines and ways of working with a team of analysts, in-line with best practice ways of working
* Liaising with client team members to keep them informed of progress and highlighting any major issues in good time that might hinder a projects progress
* Provide insight and construct narrative around the data and analyses produced by junior members of the team and have oversight of data to ensure information is accurate and meets required quality standards
* Attendance at client meetings to present findings and engage in stakeholder discussions, particularly around media measurement and performance matters
* Superb grasp of media maths and analytics and advanced user of Excel Analytics / Investment media background, ideally from agency
* Comprehensive understanding of offline and online data sources, and their quality and limitations
* Ability to run data from platforms such as Techedge, Nielsen, Google, Facebook etc.
* Excellent knowledge of Tableau
* Able to use software to structure data in a clear and methodical way, spotting patterns and trends in the data to extract relevant insights
* Alteryx, PowerBI, VBA and any programming languages a plus
* A positive and productive attitude that proactively find solutions to problems, constructively balancing the speed and quality of delivery
* Ability to establish strong client and agency relationships
* Strong account management skills
* Excellent report writing abilities
What our client offers:
* Company bonus scheme 25 days holiday per year, up to a maximum of 28 days
* Hybrid working
* Private Healthcare
* Employee Assistance programme
* Group Life insurance
* Annual season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free eye test
* Work from any location in the world up to 2 weeks per year
* 5 days Annual Leave Purchase
* Employee Referral Bonus
* New Business Bonus
* Half day off for birthday
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge