Career Level Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your IT career? If you are a proactive, forward thinking, and energetic person who is keen to take on new challenges, this role could be for you…
You will have a strong technical understanding of application and desktop support and experience of design, development and delivering bespoke business applications.
* Broad 2nd/3rd line support for a range of Microsoft services such as Windows 10, Office 365, and Teams.
* Troubleshooting complex support tickets and responding accordingly.
* Assisting with installation and configuration of in-house developed and 3rd party solutions.
* Monitoring key business systems and maintaining health of systems, as well as ensuring technical solutions are carefully documented.
* Working closely with the IT Service Delivery team to understand issues and resolve them accordingly.
Technical skills required:
* Knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and SQL.
* Knowledge of application ecosystems – installation, desktops, networks, databases, servers, IIS, Security.
* Some experience of integration services, working with integration technologies such as REST API s/SOAP/sFTP/SSIS, would be beneficial.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Location – 2 days onsite (Wimbledon office) 3 days WFH