Career Level Manager
Our Client is a dynamic business that offers a truly unique range of products as the ultimate solution for busy tradespeople on the move, that need to break free from the everyday woes of construction muck and grime, saving users time, hassle and money and allowing them to crack on with the job in hand.
They are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their enthusiastic sales team. This position is a full-time permanent role which is home based with regular travel in the North West of England and occasional visits to their offices in Berkshire. Candidates will ideally live in Manchester / Greater Manchester
Our Client is seeking a candidate who has a strong desire to develop a sales career. This position presents a real opportunity to break into sales and account management and would be very suitable for a candidate seeking a move from internal to external sales
* Support key national, regional and independent customers by executing effective “selling days” in stores (National Builders Merchants) with the aim of capturing as many sales to end users as possible and delivering engaging product training to staff
* Secure orders from customers by constantly identifying new in store display opportunities, communicating all current promotions & by ensuring all existing displays are well stocked.
* Support the high-energy exhibition programme
* Direct account responsibility for regional customers will develop.
* Feature in marketing/PR initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to at least GCSE level with Maths and English with a standard of higher level education preferable
* Some commercial work experience is desirable. This position presents a real opportunity to break into sales and account management and would be very suitable for a candidate seeking a move from internal to external sales. (Full product training will be provided)
* Energy & enthusiasm is key
* Great people skills
* Personable & relatable
* Commercially aware
* Ability to work within a team
* Ability to use initiative and act independently (practically-minded)
* Must be organised
* Computer literate
* Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
In return, our Client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 per annum basic plus uncapped commission; company car & benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd