Career Level Manager
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer focused, competitive pricing and having fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to expansion our clients are looking for an Area Sales Specialist to cover the West London and surrounding areas, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
To manage and grow the A/C and Refrigeration business across the South West of England, dealing with Installers, Consultants, Contractors and Internal Branch Staff
* To provide presentations and technical advice to Consultants and Contractors when required
* Customer account visits with Area Sales Managers – set terms, rebates, assist with enquiries etc.
* Keeping up to date with market/industry trends and news
* Assisting Area Sales Managers with business development within the Installers, Specifiers, Contractors and D & B Markets
* To attend and arrange training sessions with contractors when required
* To regularly attend Meetings with external management colleagues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* Minimum of 3 years within the HVAC Sector
* Good knowledge of marketplace, including products, brands and competitors
* Good technical knowledge when it comes to the A/C and refrigeration market place
* Good team building and people management skills
* Commercial awareness / experience
* Must be willing to stay away overnight as and when necessary
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area WEST LONDON
Salary Negotiable + Bonus
Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension