Career Level Manager
Our client one of the UK’s leading property developers ,based in Northampton have an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Conveyancer to join their busy in-house legal team.
Our client has an excellent reputation for customer service ,and reward their staff for their commitment and hard work.
* As an Assistant Conveyancer you will be reporting to a Conveyancer, Legal Manager and Company Solicitor
* Assisting the legal team with all aspects of plot work including reservations, engrossments, filing, exchanges, title checks and completions
* Dealing with miscellaneous standard conveyancing matters (with supervision )
* Dealing with post completion matters such as SDLT returns and Land Registration where necessary
* Assisting with lease/ transfer variation and reversion sales
* Assisting with the recovery of retentions (non – litigation)
* Stamp duty land tax
* Liaising with clients, solicitors and lenders to progress residential transactions and update on the progress
* As an Assistant Conveyancer Ideally you will possess at least 1 year’s residential property experience
* Experience with New Builds and Plot sales is desirable but not essential
* Our client will consider someone who is currently working in conveyancing looking to progress their career
* Strong IT skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and case management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive salary, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm , 21 day’s annual leave plus Bank Holiday’s ,Plus 3 day’s given for Christmas closure . Company bonus and onsite parking
* Both Full Time and Part Time considered
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd quoting reference JSL2236 OR email now your CV or call for a confidential discussion.
For more information on other vacancies JS Legal Recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion