Career Level Manager
Automation QA Test Engineer – London, Hybrid – £55,000
My client are looking for an Automation QA Test Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for creating and implementing new automation test strategies across the business and developing and performing a range of test suites.
Working within a highly Agile team (mixture of scrum and kanban), you will be responsible for contributing to the hands-on automation and manual test techniques.
* At least 2 years proven software testing experience: automated and manual
* Experience of some of the following skills will be looked upon favorably: Python, Golang, Appium – cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid and mobile web and desktop apps, Browser and HTML5 testing, Modern applications like Docker, K8s, Consul, Packer, C/C++, REST API solutions
* Use of at least 1 BDD testing tool (eg Spock, Cucumber), Cucumber preferred
* Use of standard Agile techniques (eg Scrum, Kanban etc.) and tools (eg JIRA)
* Continuous integration environments covering: source code repositories; version control; build creation; unit, integration and system tests