Career Level Manager
My client is searching for a Bank Liaison Paralegal or Officer to join their Harrow, London offices.
My client are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who are interested in acquiring work experience in a law firm as well as training in case work in a busy litigation team.
You will work directly with the line manager in the pre-litigation department.
• Manage DSAR submissions in/out and ensure GDPR compliance.
• Prepare and submit SARs via electronic channels in line with the banks’ requirements.
• Process incoming bank electronic correspondences
• Update the CRM System and run reports on a daily basis.
• Must be able to operate macros (training provided)
• Keep proper records of banks’ guidelines and passwords.
• Liaise with the banks’ relationship managers to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
• Allocate time to improve the electronic process and encourage more banks to agree to electronic submissions/returns.
• Liaise with the developers regarding the online platform maintenance.
• Represent the firm with dignity and act in its best interests.
• Good Excel understanding (ideally intermediate/advanced) and at least basic knowledge for the rest of the Microsoft 365 package (Outlook, Word, Teams, etc.)
• Very good communication skills
• Good time management
• Computer literacy
• Ability to make decisions.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised; to initiate activities and anticipate and solve problems.
• Used to working within a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working with other CRM systems (advantageous but not compulsory)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful