Career Level Manager
Our client is a global fintech company with UK headquarters in central London and corporate HQ in Silicon Valley, California.
They are now seeking a BI Data Analyst with 3 years+ experience preferably within a corporate environment for a 6 month contract. You will be using a variety of tools and data such as: Tableau, Qlik Sense, Databricks, AWS stack Adobe/Google Analytics and Amplitude.
* Help unlock key customer insights in the product to fuel future growth
* Define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards
* Provide strategic recommendations using a range of data and your business knowledge
* Promote data quality, troubleshoot data issues and provide resolutions
* Strong knowledge of SQL and Tableau
* Experimentation and statistical analysis. Knowledge of A/B Testing
* Ability to tell stories with data and educate effectively,
* Excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative thinking
* Amplitude experience will prove very useful
* Machine learning algorithms – very useful.
* Long contract
* Hybrid, 2 days/wk in office
* Possible temp to perm
* Free breakfast