Career Level Manager
So, what will I be doing?
At this exciting time for Yeo Valley, a role has opened up for a new Brand Activation Manager, in this role you’ll contribute to the development and execution of the company’s brand activation strategy for YV Managed Brands growing consumer demand and shopper response to drive profitable sales growth.
You’ll be the activation lead for your retail partners informed by the specialist knowledge of the shopper specificities as well as the adult yogurt consumer journey.
You’ll live and breathe our company purpose and collaborate with colleagues across the business contributing to projects that will deliver our activation strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Shopper champion: optimize physical & mental availability for all the YVP managed brands (all brands, all subcategories) in Sainsbury’s, Waitrose & Ocado.
* Understand fully your retailers high level objectives & consumer segmentation, working closely with category, sales and brand marketing.
* Lead the shopper media planning & buying across all instore and online channels maximizing their impact by using your unparalleled knowledge of the specificities of the shoppers in your retailers, informed by the brand plans and the activation strategy.
* Set upfront shopper campaign KPI’s to be able to assess the efficiency of the campaign later in the process.
* Consumer journey champion: own the adult yogurt consumer journeys across all our YVP managed brands. Informed by the consumer profiles defined by brand and category teams take a new perspective and map out the key points of influence, identifying the best ways to nudge, interrupt, help the consumers along their way towards purchase, repurchase and brand loyalty.
* Creative development champion: using the in-depth knowledge of the adult yogurt consumer journey and the product range brief, develop compelling and impactful creative advertising assets for the adult yogurt category in any format needed (static, video, audio) for all consumer and shopper campaigns (all brands) using internal or external creative resources.
* Campaign champion: provide in time and in full creative assets for adult yogurts to all partner agencies that need them and follows up the execution of the consumer and shopper campaigns.
* Using internal and external sources track the campaign KPI’s and analyse the efficiency of the campaign. Based on the data, exercise judgement and provide learnings and recommendations for future campaigns. Present the results to key stakeholders.
* Image champion: responsible for the image of the adult yogurts in all channels and as such briefs, create and oversee adult yogurt related content for the owned channels (working with YVO) and to the internal communication team, creates renders and lifestyle imagery for all adult yogurt products using internal or external resources. Acts as a resource for adult yogurt related assets for colleagues and external partners.
* Earner media & PR champion: responsible for the product PR & earned media for all YVP managed brands. Write press releases, organize press related events as needed and be the main PR contact for product related press enquiries
* Brandbank champion: responsible for the Brandbank presence of all YVP managed brands. Provide standard and online enhanced imagery, assure all product information is in place and optimize metadata to increase the likelihood for the products to come up in searches.
* ROI champion: closely keep track of your allocated budget making sure you stay within the agreed parameters and achieve maximum impact. Track and update monthly the yearly budget phasing.
* Team champion: work closely with the Activation Manager Kids & Prepared Food, the Senior Graphic Designer and the Head of Brand Activation to make sure the delivery of the required brand activation for all branded product offering in line with the Activation Strategy and Brand Plans. Present clearly your key projects and work to build consensus with the team and other stakeholders.
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
* Shopper marketing
* Creative development
* Campaign management
* Agency relations
* KPI management
* Budget management
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
* 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* non-contributory pension scheme
* life cover
* healthcare cash back plan
* subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
* preferential rates with our partners
* annual bonus (as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, based on company performance for the year)
* learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction