Career Level Manager
* Collect and Collate Business Requirements and Processes Conduct one-to-one interviews and workshops with members of the user, support and IT community to gather and distil requirements.
* Analyse Business Requirements and Develop Process Maps and Use Cases Analysis and creation of business process specifications for new system developments.
* Liaising with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify client¹s requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware & network provision, be it change, evolution or replacement.
* Plan, Communicate and Coordinate activities among Stakeholders and/or other departments To lead analysis phase of projects providing direction to designers and developers both internal and 3rd party leading to agreed detail scope and requirements.
* Develop the testing Scenarios (test scripts), conduct System Acceptance Testing (SAT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Prepare the technical documents and conduct handover session(s) that are required by the Customer IT Services team contributing to operational support documentation and requirements as appropriate.
* Person Specification
Experience (technical, managerial, industry)
* Strong knowledge of Telecoms OSS domain either fixed line or mobile
* Experienced OSS System Analyst/ OSS System Engineer
* Knowledge of TM-Forum standards, SID, TAM and eTom
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 process management flows and terminology
* Practice in BPMN 2.0
* Excellent inter-personal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix teams
* Knowledge of structured IT development methodologies (Prince 2, Agile Scrum)
If this role is of interest, please do apply with an up to date version of your CV