Career Level Manager
Talented Senior Business Analyst with experience in the energy and utilities sector required to join this well established business. As part of your role you will partner will our clients on various Digital Transformation projects, gaining exposure to working within multiple sectors.
In the role you'll be primarily responsible for as a part of the business solutions team independently managing a key area of business analysis. Your primary role will be to act as a key interface between the technical project team and user communities.
My client is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for Digital Transformation. They help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. Active in the technology-intensive sectors that make business and society more connected, sustainable and secure. They offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice across the following services: consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality.
* Working on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments
* Analysis, project or task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical database design
* Assisting in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and underlying issues arising from investigations, and potential benefits
* Producing specific business cases and scenarios, defining and documenting system acceptance criteria
* Testing coverage analysis, risk prioritisation and analysis of defect trends.
* Preparing training material for the team and vertical practice
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience and an additional course or certification in Business Analysis
* The ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience of business analysis and awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments and previous consulting experience.
* Experience of working within the energy supply domain and understands processes around smart metering and change of supply
* Supporting team success and motivating others to keep morale and performance high
* Can set and work to quantified goals and standards.
* Delivers by being aware of and considering the commercial impacts
What do I need before I apply
* You will need to be flexible to travel to client sites across the UK as required