Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager / Business Development Director
Document Management | Records Management | Information Management | Scanning | Archiving | SAAS
£60,000 – £100k + Package
By far THE biggest player in this sector are on the lookout for a number of Business Development Manager / Director to join their leading organisation!
If hitting £2.5m targets are an easy win for you then look no further!!
Exposure to markets such as:
* Public Sector
* Financial & Legal
* Enterprise (Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Energy, Defence)
* Retail, Accountancy, Professional Services etc.
The role of the Business Development Manager / Business Development Director:
* As a Business Development Manager / Business Development Director your main objective will be to identify, win and retain clients throughout the UK.
* Maintain a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
* You will confidently manage the full corporate sales cycle from initial enquiry to closure.
* This is an exciting sales role with a company that is leading the way with its innovative technology within the Enterprise Content Management arena.
* You will be focusing on penetrating customers with significant growth opportunity.
* You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers.
The Business Development Manager / Business Development Director should have:
An appreciation and understanding of any of the following: –
1. Electronic document management systems
2. Physical storage (Records Management)
3. Print management OR Managed print solutions
4. Digital Mailroom, Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing
5. Asset Management lifecycle
6. Information management
* Previous experience in solution sales is required
* A proven generator of new business and provider of exceptional service
* Highly self-motivated personality with a hunting attitude, ambitious and willing to succeed in a sales targeted environment
* Excellent communicator, presenter and negotiator Duties and responsibilities
* Locate potential business deals by contacting new customers
* Work closely with the Head of Sales on industry / market strategy, focused business development, strategy and execution, data reporting, strategic plan development and industry events
The Business Development Manager / Business Development Director will receive:
* A basic salary of £60,000 – £100,000 (dependent on experience)
* A generous commission structure to earn above & beyond
* Company car package / allowance
* Personal development within the company
* Long-term employment in the industry leader
* A whole host of other benefits