Career Level Manager
We're looking for a Business Development Manager to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI are delighted to be working alongside Oranga Creative Ltd, a well established local design agency, as they seek to grow their team at this exciting time.
Oranga Creative are an exceptionally forward thinking organisation based in Belfast City Centre and with over 40 years combined experience within the team, they provide visual and graphic design alongside brand development and advertising materials. Their ability to seek out and bring their clients creative visions to life is what sets them apart within this busy sector alongside their desire to challenge the norm makes this an exceptionally exciting opportunity.
If you can demonstrate experience of business development within a client focused environment and are seeking a new and exciting opportunity then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Working from the Belfast office this Business Development Manager will seek to forge new business relationships alongside retaining and growing current client partnerships in order to expand the client base of this exciting organisation. The successful candidate will have the autonomy to use telephone, email, social media and face to face as mediums to highlight the exciting creative solutions that the business can provide.
– Creating a pipeline of new and existing business prospects
– Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships
– Following up on inbound enquiries and generating outbound leads and opportunities
– Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms
– Monitoring and reporting on new business sales activities and providing accurate weekly and monthly pipeline forecast information
This role would be perfect for a candidate that is looking to forge a genuine career opportunity, this growing business wants to invest in its team as it invests in its own future.
– 2 years' experience in a customer facing or new business development role
– Experience using social media and email campaigns would be useful
– Experience of CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial
– Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including excel, outlook and word
– Superb written and verbal communication skills
– You will need to be forward thinking with a flair for creativity
– Excellent face-to-face and telephone manners
– Dependable and reliable
A salary package up to £30,000 is on offer for this role, experience dependant
– Flexible approach to working
– Commission scheme
– Full training provided
– Full benefits package will be discussed at interview stage
Think that this Business Development Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Business Development Manager, B2B Sales Executive or as a Business Development Advisor