Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager (J8778)
Crewe based with hybrid working available
Paying £45,000 + Benefits, OTE of up to £20k uncapped
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Are you a consultative sales person who is able to build relationships and gain rapport quickly?
Would you like to work for a growing organisation with a real family orientated culture?
If you answered YES' to the above, then why not take a look at this amazing new role.
Our client offers a unique order fulfilment service across a variety of industries. Having experienced a tenfold increase in order volumes since opening in 2014, this organisation have opened 3 warehouses in the last 8 years to accommodate for the increased demand.
What you'll be doing:
The Business Development Manager will be the first dedicated sales person for the organisation, walking into a clean slate you will develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, providing a consultative service across the board.
You will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
Day to day:
• Identify partnership opportunities
• 360 sales process from lead generation through to close
• Managing both inbound and outbound opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
• Building a network of clients
• Generating a sales strategy
• Maintain existing business
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a Business Development Manager, ideally gained from a 3PL, Logistics or Carrier environment. The BDM will be pivotal in driving the organisations growth agenda and as such will have hands on experience and proven success in converting leads into sales.
Using strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills, the BDM will be humble in character and let their results speak for themselves.
What are the requirements?
• 2 – 3 years' experience as a Business Development Manager
• Experience of managing a 360 sales process from lead generation through to close
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented