Career Level Manager
Market leading PPE Supplier established over 125 years
Huge product portfolio with additional support services to sell
New role in an expanding team
High earning potential
Field based role with home / office working options
New Business Development Manager / Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k – £40k basic + 20k OTE + car / allowance
Are you a self-starter, a high performer, and a deal maker?
Your challenge in this newly created position will be to deliver sales and profit performance by sourcing and securing new business within Oxford and surrounding areas.
You will achieve this by:
Utilising industry and sector insight to disrupt customer's thinking whilst building consensus across multi-stakeholder buying groups.
Identify the right customer stakeholders and build credibility quickly to drive for success.
Drive strategies to secure and maximise revenue from new customers.
Maintain and update information accurately within the CRM system.
To apply for the New Business Development Manager role, you must have a proven successful track record of prospecting and delivering new business growth as part of a clearly defined strategy, together with demonstrating behaviours in line with the core competencies:
* Make Things Happen – show drive and determination towards the achievement of goals,
* Working Together – building highly effective and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Think Customer – genuinely driving for a great customer experience
* Effective Communication – sharing your view and ideas and listening to those of others
* Deliver Our Numbers – understanding financial performance and seeking opportunities to maximise profit and minimise cost
* Open to Change – flexible and comfortable in an ever-changing work environment and adapts to different ways of working
Knowledge of health and safety related services, products, markets and/or of the Challenger Sale™ methodology would be an advantage, however full training will be given.
The most important quality is your desire to hunt down new business.
You must hold a full license to drive in the UK.
Comprehensive benefits include:
Salary £35k – £40k (depending on experience) + highly rewarding bonus scheme, Company Car or Cash for Car allowance plus
* Auto enrolment on an excellent pension and life assurance scheme
* Commission scheme
* a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
* High street retailer discounts through MyPerks
* health purchase plan
* 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
* Community Volunteering days – two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you