Career Level Manager
If you are an ambitious professional individual that is passionate about your job and are looking to join a really successful dynamic company that has an extremely impressive portfolio, not only in the UK but globally our client will be a great match.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting innovative company that really values and rewards its staff.
Our client ae recruiting for a Business Development Manager and you will be responsible for all Product Development, Sales and Commercial elements of customer relationship with key retail accounts, driving sales and profit/margin performance. Ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times.
Commercial and Sales Management
* Initiate and drive a strategic trading sales plan in each key account to maximise the business and total sales
* Working with the customer to identify new product opportunities and to develop their brand.
* Full profit and loss management for each key account
* Prepare Product Costings
* Prepare quotations to send to customers
* Price negotiation with customers
* Ensure comprehensive and timely handover to the Product Manager on NPD projects
* Initiate and drive product cost engineering where needed
* Managing product commercially throughout its lifecycle ( impact of cost increases / change of specification / sales order volume change )
* Producing sales budget to include sales/ margin and NPD costs ( where applicable )
* Tracking monthly sales V budget.
* Working with Customer Service Team to identify any potential Pull Forwards from next month.
* Tracking adherence to sales budget and reporting to the business shortfalls / gains.
* Produce post launch reviews, for internal and customer use
* Commercially astute
* Natural driver of activity
* Passionate about the Health and Beauty market and products
* Team player and team leader
* Excellent communication skills
* Insightful – able to identify opportunities
* Flexible , fluid approach able to react to change positively
* Evidence of driving and managing key multiple retail/brand accounts
* Evidence of producing sales growth within key retail/brand accounts
* Evidence of successful relationship building within key retail/brand accounts
* Management of multiple product types and categories within key retail/brand accounts
A full job description will be provided upon succesful application.
Our client is a commutable distance from Cambridge, St Ives, Ely, Peterborough, Stamford, Kings Lynn, Wisbech, March, Corby, Spalding, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Northampton, Leicester and Nottingham. It is essential you have your own transport to work for our head office, based in Peterborough