Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager – Event Sponsorship
£35,000 – £45,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits
Industry-leading, global international B2B events company is looking to hire a highly driven Business Development Manager to sell sponsorship across their flagship b2b events.
The successful Business Development Manager will be selling a mix of bespoke sponsorship packages, digital advertising and rich content offerings to C – suite executives globally. There will be scope for international travel once restrictions are lifted further into next year.
This role demands a highly articulate, sales driven individual who enjoys building relationships and has real hunger to close high value yielding sales.
Business Development Manager – Sponsorship Sales
The Role – Sponsorship Sales
* Generating new business, increasing pipeline and bringing on new prospects
* Sell high-value sponsorship and digital packages
* Manage key accounts too
* Grow relationships with key accounts by planning and tailoring their marketing activities using a consultative approach with the intention of growing YOY spend
* Pitch clients over the phone and through face to face meetings
* Attend competitor events
* Act as a market specialist and make sure you have the knowledge to do so via internal and external resources
* Consultative selling is a key part of this role, the right candidate should be able to sell creatively, through solution led selling
Business Development Manager – Sponsorship
Profile of Candidate – – Sponsorship Sales
* 3 years in b2b sales, ideally from a sponsorship sales, Ad sales, IT sales, recruitment or event sales background
* Degree educated ideally
* Excellent communication skills
* Successful track record achieving revenue targets
* Someone with a consultative sales approach is a necessity here
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge