Career Level Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
40K TO 60K, OTE 90K PLUS A SUPERB BENEFITS PACKAGE – MEDICAL, EXTRA HOLIDAYS, AND A SUPERB WELLNESS PROGRAMME
FLEXI HYBRID WORKING – HOME AND OFFICE (LEEDS CITY CENTRE)
Our client is one of the largest and most successful largest digital integrated-service agencies, within the UK. Offering unrivalled career opportunities and scope for development, the role and culture are very impressive. Due to expansion we are on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Development Manager to work with a wide range of blue chip clients. This is a high profile role with huge scope for progression to senior Business Development Manager or Director.
Main Duties as Business Development Manager will include:
* Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
* Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
* Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
* Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
* Face to face client meetings.
* Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
* Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
* Updating all information internal systems.
* Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
* Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
Ideal candidates will:
* Have strong B2B sales or business development manager experience in a solutions or service based industry
* Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
* Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
* Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
* Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
* Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
* Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
* Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
* Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Serata Search are operating as an employment agency