Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager + £55,000 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + Annual Bonus + (£70k OTE) + Hybrid or Remote (depending on location)!
Business Development Manager/The Company
Our Client, based in Swindon, is an expert European designer and manufacturer of high-end FTTP solutions. Supplier and Manufacturer of External and Internal Telecoms, Civils, Fibre Optic, and Data in the UK.
The company develops full last mile connectivity solutions, they design bespoke solutions for major telecommunications players throughout the world.
Their fast development is based on innovation and human culture that encourages autonomy, collaboration and workplace wellness.
Business Development Manager/The Role
Within the Sales team and reporting to the UK Managing Director, your role will be to support the development of the activities in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. You will be in charge of prospecting new customers, and developing the relation with existing ones in the UK, with the support of the Managing Director.
We will expect you to :
* Ensure the technical prescription of our Client’s solutions,
* Define a development strategy with the Managing Director,
* Identify key contacts and prospect new customers (contractors, operators, installators in the Telecom industry)
* Prepare commercial and technical offers with the support of the Marketing team,
* Negotiate sales contracts with different stakeholders,
* Monitor and report your activities with KPIs,
* Follow and share the market trends.
These missions are not exhaustive and could evolve depending on the company’s needs.
Business Development Manager will be/have:
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and strong sales knowledges, and you have already worked in the Telecom industry in the UK.
Business oriented, you have excellent people skills and a quick understanding of customers’ needs in both phone and face to face situations. Your autonomy in your day-to-day activities will be a serious asset to succeed in your tasks.
Depending of your profile and your location, a fully remote role is possible. Frequents travels in the UK will be expected to meet the customers.
Business Development Manager/Benefits:
* Fixed salary + bonus based on objectives
* Car allowance
* Simply Health Care Scheme
* 24 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Pension 3% Employer / 5% Employee