Career Level Manager
An award winning business in the ever expanding Waste Management industry is looking to recruit a talented Business Development Manager to cover the North West areas asap.
* Our client are a business with a real reputation for innovation, creativity, and service excellence.
* They have several genuine USP's and have grown organically with steady growth year on year.
* This business provide waste management solutions to clients such as: San Carlo, Cross Country Trains, NHS, Kelloggs, and many more recognisable names.
* They have won several awards in the last 10 years
* The role open is as a result of continued growth and further investment to capitalise even more on their trajectory.
An ideal Business Development Manager candidate will have some industry experience in waste, although this is by no means essential. The business also provide other services within facilities management, but equally people who have joined the business historically and done very well have come from other industries within Sales – so no industry experience is needed – but Sales is a must!!
You will be: a strong rapport builder and influencer, a good winner of business and ultimately you will be driven to succeed through drive and competitive spirit. You will be looking for the next step in your sales career, and will want to be part of a truly winning team that is in the midst of a growing industry.
Waste may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is a topic of discussion on a global scale by political leaders – so is naturally set for even more growth as time goes on.
Base salary range for a Business Development is £25, 500 – £32, 000 plus a car, plus benefits and bonuses. The company bonus scheme is uncapped but based on the business averages you should be able to earn circa £20, 000 in bonuses a year. Annual earnings should therefore be £50,000 – £60,000.
You will need a full driving licence, and be happy to be developing business in your territory, focusing on the Halifax and Huddersfield areas. Apply asap