Career Level Manager
Our client, an excelling freight forwarding and logistics organisation, with management of regular commercial freight logistics and specialising in providing comprehensive services for the movement of high- niche market products, are looking to recruit a talented Business Development / Sales Manager, to be based remotely, from any UK location.
* An exciting opportunity to join a world class logistics company with great potential for future growth
* Remote based role
* An attractive salary based on experience, up to £100K.
* A fantastic car allowance
* A highly competitive gross profit commission scheme
Main Purpose of the Role:
* The Business Development / Sales Manager is responsible for acquiring freight forwarding business; maintaining existing business and pro-actively penetrate the existing customer base to grow business and relationships within a set region.
* Represent the Company to new & existing customers in person or by phone/email/video conference
* Actively sell the Company’s freight forwarding service portfolio or designated focus area’s to existing and potential customers
* Increase sales and gross profit for the company in general
* Be aware of and (pro)actively act according to the Company’s Mission Statement and make new & existing customers aware of it.
To Be Considered:
* Proven experience in the freight forwarding industry, within a sales / business development role.
* Negotiating and influencing skills
* Ability to generate new leads
* Ability to generate new business / sales
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated with good time management skills
* High MS Office skills.
* Ability to work effectively, independently, cross-functionally, and in a team environment
* A high level of energy with a "can-do" positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
For more details, please contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry
Other jobs you may like
Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire