Career Level Manager
* A leading extruder of blown film, servicing the food, drinks and non food sectors is looking for a talented new business professional to add value to their already successful sales team. Salary up to £65,000
* Business Development Manager
* UK wide – Home based role
* The successful candidate will thrive on identifying new sales opportunities and be able to work on their own initiative to achieve agreed sales targets. They will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by generating leads, managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects and managing sales. We require a target driven professional, ideally with experience in the flexible packaging industry.
* The role to begin with will be approx. 80% business development and 20% looking after some existing accounts for them to ease into the business. Later down the line the ideal split will become 50% new business and 50% existing business. The main aim of the position is to build and then develop strong relationships with new customers. 50/50 New business & Account management.
* Proven track record in creating new business opportunities, preferably in the flexible packaging industry. Experience of shrink film sales would be an advantage.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, competent with computers and Microsoft packages
* Perform duties with the highest level of professionalism
* The candidate should be analytical, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
* Must be an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Experience of overcoming challenges when met with an obstacle, being able to create a solution
* Full driving licence
* Up to £65,000 (depending on experience) with commission, car, phone and laptop
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking, then please contact us on a confidential basis: (phone number removed) or apply via the website