Career Level Manager
GBR Recruitment are working exclusively with an innovative dynamic data solutions / direct marketing company, that is dedicated to business partnering organisations to successfully solve complex business challenges, adding real value & driving increased revenue streams & smarter ways of working using real market insights, who are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager (Data Solutions / Direct Marketing) to bring in new business opportunities via cold calling & own lead creation, using creative varied sales techniques & a multitude of different sales / BD methods, in order to deliver real tangible results, to keep driving this leading data tech / direct marketing consultancy forward.
This is a great chance to join an "employer of choice" that offers a modern working environment with their HQ based in Central London, plus real career development opportunities. Client offers hybrid working part London HQ, part home / clients sites.
This top level business supports industry sectors major names, providing consultative services across areas such as Credit Risk, Revenue Assurance, Value Based Management, Data Management (DMSA), Customer Data Solutions & Business Operating Improvements to drive revenue & profits, improve working processes, reducing repetitive workloads / workload duplication, making the most of their customers & markets etc.. along with Direct Marketing targeting clients potential customer base / target audiences, basically aligning the dots between data, people, policies, processes & systems to deliver real results for the client.
* Responsible for driving new business sales across partners & intermediaries, particularly focused within the data solutions, advertising & media agency field. Identifying & securing new revenue streams within agency, reseller, channel opportunities for data provisions & services.
* Cold calling targets, building a real sales pipeline converting into business wins, using various sales strategies; telephone sales, video calls, face to face, presentations, networking & other creative ways.
* Generating revenue through up-sell/cross selling of products / services
* Key Account Management of new business wins (mix of sales & CS).
* Client Relationship Management, 1st point of contact for new Clients
* Sales Reports & Pipeline Reports on Activity
* Mapping out new targets
* Liaising with the wider parts of the business, ensuring services are delivered effectively & on time, in line with the initial sales deal.
Attributes of the BDM:
* Previous experience in the data for marketing industry & data solutions.
* Knowledge of several of the following would be useful; Direct Marketing, Credit Risk, Revenue Assurance, Value Based Management, Data Management (DMSA), Customer Data Solutions.
* Experience of FastStats or similar is highly useful.
* CRM & Sales Database experience.
* Strong in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service & Projects.
* Strong presentation skills.
* PC Literate.
Amazing chance for a strong BDM, BDE, NAM, KAM in the modern Data Tech World.
Interviews to take place Immediately.