Career Level Manager
Business Development Manager – Sponsorship
£45,000 – £55,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits
Media events business seeks a highly talented Business Development Manager to sell sponsorship solutions across their highest revenue sector – Renewable Energy.
The role will focus selling primarily sponsorship solutions to global businesses within the renewable energy space.
You will be working with a number of existing clients but there will be a key emphasis to bring in new business too.
The Role – Sponsorship Sales Manager
* Source and identify new clients who could be ideal partners for sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
* Engage new companies by telephone and face to face to assess whether they are a viable fit.
* Work within a team of senior sales executive to hit and exceed revenue targets
* Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
* Close high value sponsorship and exhibition deals.
What we’re looking for:
* At least 2 year’s sales experience in a B2B sponsorship sales role
* Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
* Pro-active, persuasive & confident
* An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What our client can offer you:
* Exceptional commission structure!
* Global market leader on your cv
* First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
* Flat structure with excellent career progression – promotion is invariably internal
* Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
* Prospect of international travel
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge