Career Level Manager
Media Planner – Marketing Campaigns FMCG or retail
My client is a fast-growing retail marketing company that is looking to invest in the right people to drive the business forward, across multiple countries. The are the company behind industry leading analytical / data visualization software; the end-to-end technology platform powering shopper marketing activities worldwide. The suite of solutions are designed to optimise each stage of media planning process, empowering retailers, brands, and agencies to drive efficiency and maximise their ROI.
The role of Campaign Media Planner is a client facing hybrid role based at client offices in Liverpool St c3 days per week (and working from home) reporting into the Commercial Head. This position would suit somebody who has Agency side or Retailer Head office experience in a fast-paced environment and looking for a challenge or next step up in their career. The primary focus of the role is to create robust Digital and Out of Home media campaigns with the Commercial Head, that deliver the campaign objectives through shopper marketing principles and drive a positive return on investment and commercial uplift. The Campaign Media Planner with the Commercial Head will attend FMCG supplier Brand days and Buyer briefing meetings. Must be confident and organised to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and able to input agreed media plans on time and within budget into the inhouse media scheduling system and drive efficiencies. There is a direct report to manage and progress within the Group.
The main objective of the team is to work with the client buyers and be part of the ‘go to’ team for Buyers and suppliers. Identifying opportunities on how to bring brands to life through Digital and Out of Home touchpoints and support the client Buying teams by attending FMCG supplier meetings to drive best-in-class initiatives and grow categories. We celebrate success & achievements and attend our quarterly company conference.
Key Activities and responsibilities:
1. Campaign Management: create data driven, insight led media campaigns that hit the client’s commercial targets.
2. Media Planning – system data and scheduling is kept up-to-date and aligned with media campaigns, liaise with the Buyer Liaison Manager to manage any over bookings to ensure all projects are completed on time.
3. Leadership: manage and progress direct report.
4. Team Player: support Commercial Head and team when required.
* Degree level educated.
* c5+ years’ work experience
* Be very hands on
* Has to be organised and confident.
* Attention to detail is a must
Experience & education:
Degree level with at c 3-5 years’ work experience. Agency side, Retailer Head office or FMCG
Success factors: What & How
* Project management
* Manage multiple projects.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* E.g., Attention to detail & Data literate
* Clear, concise, and regular communications
* Effective prioritisation and agility
* Ability to bring experience to life with recommendations and constructive challenge to live continuous excellence.
* Customer and Retail knowledge
Specific onboarding needs to set candidate up for success:
Comprehensive training will be given on all internal systems and candidates should be ready to take on the exciting challenges ahead. The right person for the role would be dynamic, personable with a can-do attitude.
The role is a hybrid role 2/3 days in the office but has access to numerous managed office locations when needed across the London area. In return, we are offering a competitive salary of between to £35,000 – £40,000 plus OTE depending on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
* Hybrid role
* Bonus scheme
* Holiday – 25 days per annum + bank holidays (all holidays to be pre-authorised via your line manager in advance of taking time off).
* Woking hours are 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, as follows (Core Hours are between 9am and 5pm must be worked)
* Healthcare and Company Pension Scheme provided.
Please indicate your right to work in the UK status on application