Career Level Manager
Our Client based in Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Cient Relationship Assistant to carry out the following:
The role is to provide effective support to our Client Relationship Team at our Birmingham office
* Providing full support to our Conveyancing department to enable them to operate efficiently.
* Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
* Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
* Maintaining good relationship with new business introducers
* Guiding clients with the initial first steps of their move
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
* Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
* Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
* Possess a high level of accuracy.
* Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* Be a team player with excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
* Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable
* A desire to progress within the new business department
* Ideally possess a background or an understanding for sales of legal services