Career Level Manager
Main duties of the role
Ci is looking to appoint a highly driven and experienced Cloud Technical Sales specialist. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of solutioning cloud-based offerings and a well-developed understanding of the business benefits of Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud deployments. The successful candidate will be motivated to deliver value to our customers at every opportunity and ensure full alignment with Ci values.
To achieve success this candidate must capable of guiding customers through a consultative approach with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor capable of assisting them with their migration to a cloud solution. An understanding of Microsoft Azure is essential to provide the ability to assist a customer’s strategy to migrate workloads into the most appropriate platform. We passionately believe in the ‘right mix’ philosophy and offer routes to market for the chosen solutions. In short, we expect this candidate to work back from the needs of our customers, building relationships and earning trust.
The candidate must be technically competent and able to articulate the benefits and differences of alterative cloud solutions to ‘C’ level technical and business leaders. The candidate will be required to maintain a developed understanding of emerging technology trends that relate to cloud and freely share knowledge and opinion amongst their peers. This knowledge will be used to assist with our own product planning and development to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Joining the Ci Cloud team, this candidate will have direct access to our Portfolio Manager and enjoy support from the broad range of technical skills held within our Services Division, utilising their skills to provide End to End solutions where this approach is required. This is an exciting time for a highly motivated cloud specialist to join Ci.
Role responsibilities will include:
* Lead customer engagements to understand their technical and business challenges and provide expert advice.
* Contribute to bid and tender responses, providing compelling content to highlight the relative merits of the ‘right mix’ solution proposed.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of Cloud Platform Services (IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS)
* Produce cloud infrastructure designs that integrate multiple cloud platforms with traditional infrastructure solutions.
* Maintain and leverage Cloud assessment methodologies to inform design and Business Case development.
* Being an exponent of, and complying with, Centerprise’s Core Values and policies.
Experience and Skills
* A proven track record in designing and/or selling Public and Private Cloud solutions
* Experience of developing cloud-based business solutions to enterprise customers on Microsoft Azure.
* Disciplined with good time management.
* Self-starter with sound decision making principles.
* Possess great relationship building skills.
* Very good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
* A deep understanding of alternative cloud solutions such as AWS.
* Understanding of:
* The full breadth of IT services and solutions such as Networks, Hardware, Security and Continuity solutions.
* IT Professional/Managed Services.
* Migration and back-up technologies.
* A good understanding of edge-to-cloud computing.
* Experience of using TOGAF or an equivalent framework.
* Good social media understanding and presence.
* Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
25 days holiday entitlement rising to 28 days after 5 plus years’ service
Holiday Purchase Scheme
SAGE Employee Benefits Scheme
Company supported CSR Volunteer Day
2 days for personal wellbeing
Hybrid Working Approach
Death in Service – x4 basic salary
Private Medical Insurance available, partially subsidised by Ci
Salary sacrifice charity donation scheme
Ci Christmas Savings Club
Out of town offices with free parking
Pension – including option to join Salary Sacrifice/Exchange for Pension scheme (SXP)
This role will be a home-based role in the Welsh or South of England reigions, with occasional travel required to our offices in Caerphilly or Basingstoke (Head office)