Career Level Manager
Sue Ross Legal are currently working with a regional law firm, who are firmly established across the East Midlands. Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for experienced Commercial Property Lawyers to contribute to the success of one of the region’s oldest practices.
* Manage a varied caseload of commercial property matters from start to finish including sales and purchases, leases, buy-to-let purchases and sales, development re-financing transactions, charity and charity property matters and other landlord and tenant work
* Interview clients, and prepare documents and correspondence
* Contribute to our mission of establishing lifelong relationships with all our clients by anticipating and responding to their needs for quality legal services
* Take a proactive approach in building professional relationships with clients and other contacts in order to develop our commercial property presence
* Maintain and promote the good image and reputation of the firm
* Assist colleagues, Directors and Heads of Department with any marketing and training events and initiatives
* Manage and supervise junior staff and support staff including assisting with recruitment, training etc if required
To be considered for this role you will need to be either a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or CLC with significant commercial property law experience, from the start to the finish of the process. The ability to provide excellent client care, work on your own initiative and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines are essential.
An ability to market your services, meet billing targets and be involved in firm-wide marketing initiatives will also be important.
A considerable proportion of the commercial property work, across all offices, involves advising Churches, Christian charities and other charities when buying, leasing and selling properties as landlords and tenants, when mortgaging properties or transferring properties as part of structural re-organisations. Therefore, a sound understanding of charity law would be advantageous.
Our client also works with a range of businesses and commercial enterprises including sales and purchases, leases, buy-to-let purchases and sales and development re-financing transactions so sound commercial understanding and business acumen are essential.
This role could be worked on a hybrid (3 days in the office) basis. Part time applications will also be considered.
Our client offer’s a diverse and interesting work, a supportive work environment, generous annual leave plus Christmas closure, learning and development opportunities, wellbeing support, hybrid working opportunities and the chance to join a company that cares.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment