Career Level Manager
Commercial Property Paralegal
£20,000 – £25,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at (url removed).
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market. Their employees are at the heart of their culture which can be demonstrated with their low staff turnover and excellent employee benefits package. Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen within the commercial property team for a commercial property paralegal.
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic Paralegal to join their expanding Commercial Property team. The successful candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic to progress their career.
You will have the opportunity to run a complex caseload with supervision, reach financial targets as a team and work on a mix of freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, new leases, and licenses. Daily duties will involve handling a broad range of Commercial Property matters. The successful candidate will be commercially aware, have good client care skills, an eye for detail and knowledge of document and case management systems.
Desirable key skills and experiences:
* Experience of working as a Commercial Property Paralegal/CILEx fee earner in a reputable firm.
* Ability to draft legal documents and correspondence.
* Ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of accounting, document management software and BigHand digital dictation.
* Provide excellent client care.
* Build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
* Ability to accurately time record.
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increasing in line with service)
* Holiday sell back scheme
* Bonus scheme
* Death in service scheme
* Pension scheme
* Parking discounts
* Enhanced sickness & maternity pay
* Westfield health scheme
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience as a commercial property paralegal within a reputable firm
How to apply:
If this Wills & probate lawyer vacancy is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at (url removed)
Other jobs you may like
Solicitor – Medical Negligence
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull