Career Level Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join their team in Northampton.
Your role will be:
* To advise and assist clients in relation to their matters ensuring a high level of client service is maintained and that the client’s aims are met (subject to professional and regulatory requirements).
* To manage all aspects of the client relationship from engagement to billing and chasing payment.
* To ensure compliance with all file management processes (including those relating to file audits).
* To raise brand awareness and assist in undertaking business development/marketing activities.
* Prepare document bundles for fee earners as required
* Attend clients both in person and on the telephone
* To manage client/matter files
* To comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Undertaking any other duties as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Ability to deal with straightforward transactions including occasional unfamiliar tasks which present a range of problems
* Acceptable standard achieved routinely
* Uses own judgement but may need supervision at differing levels of transaction
* Identifies the legal principles relevant to the area of practice and applies them appropriately
* Uses experience to check information provided
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a highly-reputed law firm please send us your CV!
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available