Career Level Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Commercial Property lawyer to join their Commercial Property team. The role is full time and will be based in their Northampton office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist the team on a range of freehold and leasehold commercial property transactions including:
* disposals and acquisitions,
* landlord and tenant matters and
* a range of property finance matters
Candidates applying for this position should have:
* experience gained from a comparable property team;
* strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn;
* a commitment to business development and client relationship management.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Other jobs you may like
Trainee Legal Records Assistant £GOOD++- Bristol
- @ JobPloy Solutions Jobs
- Bristol, City of Bristol